The Chateau

In 2013, the chateau changed owners and the main task was to save the monuments in order to open the chateau to public in the shortest time as possible. The aim was achieved in June 2014 ...

More

Museum Of Region Světelsko

Museum has been situated in the east part of the castle since 2007. The exhibition documents history of the town and its surrounding. 

More

Chateau Park

Chateau park was probably founded in times of extensive building and reconstructing work in 1871 by Count František Josef Salm-Reifferscheidt. 

More

Medieval Underground Structures

Underground tunnels are situated northeast of St. Wenceslas´ Church. 

More

St. Wenceslas´ Church

The first written record of the church appears in a document by Abbot Jaroslav II. of Vilémov dated 13th of July1318. 

More

Jewish Cemetery

Old Jewish cemetery was located in a suburb Malá strana on the left bank of river Sázava near road to Lipnička. 

More

Town Hall

The original building from the end of the 18th and the beginning of the 19th century with annexes from 1926 and 2002 is the seat of the Municipal Office with ...

More

Former Hospital (House nr. 101)

Original hospital building at the bridge across Sázava river was built during the reign of Burian Trčka of Lípa in 1578 and was suggested at the first for five, later for eight patients – poor citizens. 

More

The glassworks field trip

CRYSTAL BOHEMIA s.r.o
BOHEMIA MACHINE, s.r.o.

More
Pro lepší přizpůsobení obsahu pro Vás, bezpečnosti, měření statistik návštěvnosti a lepší zpětné vazbě tento web používá cookies. Klikáním a navigováním po stránce souhlasíte s tím, že sbíráme o Vás anonymní informace přes cookies. Více informací o používání cookies na naší stránce najdete zde.